Sunday, September 6, 2009

Swarms | Goshen Child and Family Photographer







I was super excited when this mom contacted me to take pictures of her 4 month old girl! A baby girl! That means pink and bows and girliness! {I was so excited because this was my first baby girl portrait session. Everyone I know, and their brother, has been having boys.} The plan was to take some indoor photographs, and then head out doors. I had scoped out a new location to me - a beautiful garden earlier in the day. I was slightly concerned about the mosquitoes since it was near the river, but I didn't have any problem. When we arrived at the garden and stepped out of the car, we were swarmed {and I mean swarmed} by mosquitoes. Not cool! I'm still itching as I'm typing this post. Despite all that, I enjoyed meeting this family {I photographed this mom's sister last week. Thanks for the referral!} Enjoy your sneak peek!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Copyright Notice
All images belong to Traci Shupert Photography and are protected by copyright laws. Please do not copy the images in any way (print, scan, save) unless given written permission to do so by Traci Shupert Photography. Thank you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP