Friday, September 4, 2009

Early Arrival | Middelbury Newborn Photographer







This little guy decided to follow after his big {but little} brother, and arrive about 5 weeks early. Mom and Dad wanted to wait until he got a little bigger to expose him to the nasty germs of the outside world {No doubt - I don't want to be exposed to them either!} This family has to keep changing their email address because of their expanding family of the cutest children ever. My husband and I do not have any children of our own {yet}, but I just don't think we can compete with all of the cuteness I get to photograph. So, I think we'll just continue to admire everyone else's children. Thanks for a great afternoon {M} Family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Copyright Notice
All images belong to Traci Shupert Photography and are protected by copyright laws. Please do not copy the images in any way (print, scan, save) unless given written permission to do so by Traci Shupert Photography. Thank you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP