Monday, September 14, 2009

Off! | Westview Senior Photographer






I'm thankful for many things tonight...especially for the makers of bug spray. My blood must be like a magnet for mosquitoes , so I was thankful that this senior's mom had some bug spray to protect me from being carried away. I was also thankful that we rescheduled this session in hopes for better weather. And better weather we got! One more thing I'm thankful for - these beautiful senior girls that I've been getting to photograph! We had a fun time finding the light around her home. I think I found my new favorite spot to photograph in - a boathouse. The light was just glorious! (As I was working with a group of 4th graders today at school, we were talking about the meaning of glorious. I immediately knew I was going to use that word today in this blog post. BTW, in case you don't know, I'm a teacher in my other life.) This family was so generous! They even sent me home with some yummy peaches! Thanks N & D! Enjoy your sneak peek!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Copyright Notice
All images belong to Traci Shupert Photography and are protected by copyright laws. Please do not copy the images in any way (print, scan, save) unless given written permission to do so by Traci Shupert Photography. Thank you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP