Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Green & Blue | Middlebury Child & Family Photographer








As soon as this family pulled up for their session and got out of their vehicle, I knew it was going to be great! Mom is a budding photographer herself, so I enjoyed a chance to chat about photog stuff! And come on - these kiddos! Little Miss E's eyes - simply gorgeous. Thank you to the Creator of heaven and earth for giving us eyes the color of the sky! I was mildly concerned about the weather, but it held out for us tonight. I'm mildly obsessed with the color green right now (I can't get enough of this Vera Bradley print), so I'm lovin' this mom's choice in attire. Thanks family and enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Copyright Notice
All images belong to Traci Shupert Photography and are protected by copyright laws. Please do not copy the images in any way (print, scan, save) unless given written permission to do so by Traci Shupert Photography. Thank you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP