Monday, September 28, 2009

Orchard | Goshen Family & Child Photographer






I was so excited when this mom contacted me to take her family's portraits. Reason #1: She wanted to take them in an orchard. I drive by an apple orchard every day on my way to school, and every day I think about how fun it would be to take pictures in there. Reason #2: She's an amazing photographer! Click here to see her awesome work. She brought along this great table, and it was perfect for this setting! And those sweet little girls of yours. You are blessed! They know exactly what to do when I raise that camera to my face. Mom has trained them well. :) Thanks H family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Copyright Notice
All images belong to Traci Shupert Photography and are protected by copyright laws. Please do not copy the images in any way (print, scan, save) unless given written permission to do so by Traci Shupert Photography. Thank you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP