Saturday, September 19, 2009

12 months = 1 year | Goshen Child and Family Photographer








Decisions - sleep in or take photos of this cute little girl (who just happened to turn 1 last week)? That's a no brainer - take the photos! And take the photos I did. I go to church with this great family, so I was super excited when T contacted me to take pictures of their petit chéri. I also took little A's photos back in March (clickety clackety click). It took her a little bit to warm up to the new surroundings. Once she did, she was on the move. Talking her 1 year old talk with every step. This little girl is as sweet in person as she is in her photos. It almost makes me want to have children of my own! (I had to throw that last comment in for my sister - she's rather disappointed that my husband and I have not given her a niece or nephew yet.) :)

2 comments:

Jessi said...

Traci.... good work these are great photos. This little girl is adorable!!!!

Traci Shupert Photography said...

I just saw your comment, Jessi! I know - isn't she the cutest (of course, your daughter is pretty darn cute too!) :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Copyright Notice
All images belong to Traci Shupert Photography and are protected by copyright laws. Please do not copy the images in any way (print, scan, save) unless given written permission to do so by Traci Shupert Photography. Thank you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP