Saturday, January 9, 2010

Snow | Mishawaka Child Photographer





The sun greeted me when I awoke this morning, and I knew this would be a great day for photos. I called up my niece, and she agreed to venture out in the cold with me to serve as my model. She's been losing teeth left and right these days, so it's been fun to document her toothless smiles. We literally had to trudge through about a feet of snow to get to the spot. She let me snap away, and when I realized my legs were numb, it was time to escape to some warmth. I would concede that winter may not be the most ideal time to take photos, but as long as we have boots and light, we are good to go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Copyright Notice
All images belong to Traci Shupert Photography and are protected by copyright laws. Please do not copy the images in any way (print, scan, save) unless given written permission to do so by Traci Shupert Photography. Thank you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP