Friday, January 1, 2010

New | Traci Shupert Photography


Happy New Year! I've been working diligently on a website over my Christmas Break, and I am so excited to unveil it on this New Year's Day! Visit it by clicking here or on the photo above. Be sure to add it as a bookmark!

After lots of Christmas gatherings and a Chicago getaway (photos to come soon), my husband and I are enjoying our time at home relaxing today. A year ago, I was having fun participating in Karen Russell's Photographer's Workshop. Hoping that I would be able to take what I learned and create beautiful photographs for myself. As many stories go, I started taking photos for friends and family and my business grew from there. I cannot explain the unexpected joy I've experienced through looking through the lens and clicking all of the beautiful people you see on this blog and the new website. Thank you!

I will be announcing some changes to very shortly, so stayed tuned for more newness!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Copyright Notice
All images belong to Traci Shupert Photography and are protected by copyright laws. Please do not copy the images in any way (print, scan, save) unless given written permission to do so by Traci Shupert Photography. Thank you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP