Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy Birthday to iheartfaces! | Traci Shupert Photography


The folks over at iheartfaces are celebrating their 1st birthday. This week's photo challenge is "Best Face Photo". As I read the description of the challenge, I immediately knew what photo I wanted to enter. You see...this is my niece, and she can be a silly little girl. After I convinced (i.e. bribed) her to let me take some photos of her this weekend in the cold and snow, she started making all these wacky faces. She told me that this is her face after her teacher has to ask her to refrain from talking. I'm calling it the "Oops! I'll stop talking now!" face. Oh, how I love that girl (even though she talks to much)! :)

3 comments:

madison kate said...

this is too cute! nice shot!

Savi said...

Such a cute shot! Her expression is awesome!

stacy: the aunt with gum said...

nice shot! her eyes are so dark and beautiful!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Copyright Notice
All images belong to Traci Shupert Photography and are protected by copyright laws. Please do not copy the images in any way (print, scan, save) unless given written permission to do so by Traci Shupert Photography. Thank you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP