Saturday, January 2, 2010

New, Part 2 | Traci Shupert Photography



Something new, part 2. Several years ago, I decided to learn how to do digital scrapbooking using Photoshop. I've scrapbooked for years (the paper way), and the idea of digital scrapbooking appealed to my techy side. With the help of Google, I found lots of *free* digital scrapbooking goodies and tutorials that helped me learn (some) of the tricks of the trade. Photography and design fit very nicely together, so I will now be offering custom design services for all kinds of cards, announcements, and you name it. Above, are a few samples of custom designed birth announcements that I can help you create.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Copyright Notice
All images belong to Traci Shupert Photography and are protected by copyright laws. Please do not copy the images in any way (print, scan, save) unless given written permission to do so by Traci Shupert Photography. Thank you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP