Wednesday, August 12, 2009

YGTBKM! | Westview Senior Photographer






You've got to be kidding me? This senior is beyond photogenic! Her great ideas + her mom's great ideas + my great ideas = One Awesome Session!

We started out at a farm, and ended up walking around downtown. I think I could have taken her pictures all day. I was asking her about school, and she said during high school she's discovered that she loves to read. I probably said something like, " That is so awesome! What changed your mind?" But in my head I'm thinking, "I know why she changed her mind. She found something that was actually interested and engaged in reading." BINGO - that was exactly her answer! (For more on that topic of reader's interest - click here.) Thank L & S for a great time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP