Monday, August 24, 2009

Just the Kids | Middlebury Family & Senior Photographer




These kids are from the best (extended) family in the whole wide world - mine! :) I couldn't convince mom and dad to join in on the fun. They cited some silly reason like - I am not getting my picture taken today. One of these days I'll convince them that it is important to document not only the life of your children, but them too! They showed me a new little park around the area, and then we ventured downtown. I am really loving the urban setting. I'm like a kid in a candy store - there's always something yummy to find! The oldest is a senior this year, so we grabbed a few of just her too. I'll be posting those tomorrow. Thanks for a fun early evening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP