Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Blue & Cute | Kendallville Child Photographer

Disclaimer: I'm not responsible for any envy that may result after looking at these blue eyes and just all around cuteness!



This is the second time this summer that I've done pictures at this park in Middlebury. Each time it has been hot and humid, but thankfully we've survived! As I was shooting away, the older brother was telling me that he could see my eye through my camera (I believe that would be the viewfinder, but I'd be shocked if a 4 year old new that term). So, I asked him what color he saw. To which he responded, "Blue!"

"Wow! I didn't know my eyes changed colors," I said as I kept clicking away. You see, I have this thing with blue eyes. I want them! My eyes are so dark that you can't even see the pupils (and that bothers me). When people find out about this preoccupation I have, they think I'm crazy. And well...I am. I really do need to get over it.

The mom of these two and I have the same (first) name, so it makes sense that she has great kids! Thanks T, boys, and grandma, too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP