Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I Love My Mommy | Traci Shupert Photography


Today at school we were checking in with the first graders to see how they are doing with letters, sounds, and sight words. I brought a student to my room that I normally don't work with. Before we got started, he had a few questions for me. This is how the conversation went:

Student: Do you and your husband have any kids.
Me: No.
Student: Why?
Me: Well, my husband and I are not ready to have kids yet. (I'm thinking - Geez! Even the kids are giving me a hard time about not having kids!)
Student: I think you should have kids.
Me: Why?
Student: Because I love my mommy.

That may be the most compelling reason to have kids I've heard yet. Because I love my mommy too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP