Friday, October 30, 2009

Writer | Northridge Senior Photographer





I was so excited when this senior's mom contacted me, and told me that one of the reasons they chose me was my interest in reading (if you haven't yet, check out What to Read Wednesday here on the blog). This senior has a passion for reading and writing. He just found out that he was accepted to Valparaiso University and is planning on majoring in creative writing. It's great to see that the love for reading and writing is still alive in our youth! Best wishes N as you finish your senior year and start this next phase in life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Copyright Notice
All images belong to Traci Shupert Photography and are protected by copyright laws. Please do not copy the images in any way (print, scan, save) unless given written permission to do so by Traci Shupert Photography. Thank you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP