Wednesday, October 28, 2009

SEN10R | Elkhart Senior Photograher






We had a cool evening weather for this cool relaxed senior. (I thought about using the word chillaxin' to describe this senior, but I thought that might make me look like I was trying too hard to be cool.) He's looking at possibly going into engineering after high school. We always need good engineers! As I spend time with these seniors, I think about all the decisions and possibilities that lay in front of them. How difficult but exciting it is to try and figure out what you want to do for the rest of your life at 18 years of age. Geez...I think I'm still trying to figure that out (13 years later). Thanks D & S for a fun afternoon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Copyright Notice
All images belong to Traci Shupert Photography and are protected by copyright laws. Please do not copy the images in any way (print, scan, save) unless given written permission to do so by Traci Shupert Photography. Thank you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP