Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Owl Moon | What to Read Wednesday | Traci Shupert Photography

Today was a different sort of a day...school was canceled due to snow. So, I got to catch up on a few things around the house. Mainly cleaning and organizing. Now let's just hope I can keep it up!

I had a feeling that I wasn't going to be at school today, so before I left on Tuesday, I grabbed the book I wanted to highlight on the blog today - Owl Moon by Jane Yolen. Written in Jane's poetic voice, this books is about a father who takes his child owling on a cold, winter night. This book has won many awards, and has been translated into 9 different languages. Grab some hot chocolate, a blanket, and curl up with your child for a memorable winter's read. Happy reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP