Sunday, February 7, 2010

For I Know the Plans | Personal

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD.
--Jeremiah 29: 11-14

Saturday I had the privilege of attending my dear friend's wedding to a wonderful man. My friend had a journey through the valley of the shadow, but she allowed her faith in God to be her guiding light through that dark valley. Many people grow bitter and jaded after experiencing what she experienced, but she ran to God and made the choice to grow and be refined by the fire. Walking beside my friend during the valley and journey back out has served as another reason why I believe in God and his plans for our lives.

I enjoy capturing the detail shots, and I helped myself to a few during the wedding. Her flowers were gorgeous!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP