Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Brave | Mishawaka Maternity Photographer | Traci Shupert Photography

Sunday I got to spend the afternoon with this super fun couple who will soon be first time parents. They willingly braved the cold temperatures of Indiana's winter. Thankfully, the sun was there to remind us that this cold will pass in due time. She is a teacher and he is the manager of one of my fav-or-ite stores (here's a hint: bullseye). I always enjoy getting together with teachers from other schools. I enjoy hearing different perspectives on education. If my husband and I ever decide to be brave and start our family, I want to look as cute as this momma-to-be. Best wishes as you begin the next chapter in your lives together!



This photo doesn't really scream, "We're expecting!" BUT look at her eyes. Gorgeous!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP