Thursday, November 19, 2009

Christmas Card Mini Sessions | Michiana Family Photography

Can you find me in this photo? It's kinda like "Where's Waldo?", except I'm not wearing a red and white striped shirt and I'm not a boy. :)

This client asked if I'd be willing to take a few photos for their Christmas card. I thought it was such a great idea that I'm going to open my calendar to a limited number of mini-sessions for the Christmas season. So, here's the 411 on the mini-sessions:
  • Session Fee of $40 (plus tax) for up to 6 people
  • 30 minutes of my time and talent at a mutually agreed upon location
  • 8-10 images, edited and ready to print on a CD
It's definitely not too late for that last minute Christmas card photo!

Contact Info:
shupertphotgraphy@yahoo.com
574-312-3857
Drop me a line on Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP